Businesses come to us to ensure they have the right people, process and product as they progress through the growth cycle and value…
- Expertise – Big business commercial financial expertise to systematise, structure and
scale a business
- Reliability – Implement reliable workflows to deliver accurate financial data which assists decision making
- Confidence – An experienced business partner and ‘sounding board’ so you can make
difficult decisions, solve problems and plan strategically
- Strategy – Help staff understand what they need to achieve, breaking down silos and
improving workflow to align with goals and financial objectives
- Capability – Help develop internal expertise and finance team capability
- Insight – Provide financial information, reporting and insight to meet budgets, manage
cashflow and capitalise on growth opportunities
- Experience – We understand the people, processes and product to run a business and
help you navigate the distractions because we have been there
- Efficiency – Provide structure and process so the right people are doing the right
things – increasing clarity, workflow and staff satisfaction
- Outcomes – Help business owners make strategic decisions, drive more growth and
get more out of their business
…So they can solve problems, capitalise on growth opportunities and get more out of their business. Why try and do it yourself when you can access the expertise you need from a full time CFO for a fraction of the cost?
The Outsourced CFO – ‘The expertise you need, for a fraction of the cost’
When Brian and I joined JCurve Solutions, the business had recently made two acquisitions that had not been well integrated. We needed to align cultures, align goals, and develop systems to measure performance and report accurately to the market.
Brian introduced a Board and Management Reporting process that was clear, easy to follow with relevant metrics and performance indicators. JCurve Solutions was able to meet the forecasts we had reported to the market because of the clear cascading of targets throughout the organisation. With teams and individuals clear about what was expected, along with the introduction of a value-based culture, employee engagement improved dramatically and confidence returned, both internally and for our investors.
Brian was invaluable as a sounding board in gaining clarity around strategic options. Brian is able to translate strategic initiatives into meaningful financial models and financial reporting which leads to effective decision making.
Brian is a very supportive member of any team and will make a positive contribution to any organisation he works with. I would absolutely recommend Brian.