Clients come to us because they…
- Don’t have the financial expertise to systematise, structure and scale their business
- Lack confidence in their financial information which impacts their decision making
- Lack valuable perspective without a ‘sounding board’ to discuss and make the difficult decisions with
- Have staff who don’t understand what they need to achieve and aren’t aligned with organisational goals and financial objectives
- Want to develop internal expertise and capability in their finance team
- Don’t always have the right financial information to meet annual budgets, manage cashflow challenges and capitalise on key growth opportunities
- Don’t understand the people, processes and product to run (and scale) a business without getting bogged down by the daily distractions
- Want to free up their time so they can focus on what they enjoy doing and grow their business
- Lack structure and process, as frustrated staff lack clarity, complain about being busy and become a ‘flight risk’
The costs of not having the right people, processes and product so the right people are doing the right things at right time are substantial…making it harder to solve problems, capitalise on growth opportunities and get more out of your business.
We were recommended to contact Brian from the outsourced CFO to see how he could help give clarity to some of the business options we where looking to implement. There were quite a few directions we could go with our business and we were uncertain as to the best options.
Brian provided comprehensive advice and guidance that gave us confidence to move on our decisions. Brian provided the voice of an independent business manager with a broad knowledge of business practices whom we were able to sound out our concerns and options with and choose the best course of action.
We would definitely recommend Brian from the outsourced CFO as he showed a genuine concern for our business, made himself familiar with our operations and goals, and participated in meetings and discussions with other advisors. We sincerely value the guidance and insight he brought to our deliberations. We really appreciate his support and look forward to working together in the future.